Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Thursday 24 December 2015

Sparkling Snow


If you haven't got your hands on a Christmas candle yet and you're popping out today to pick up some last minute presents, why not treat yourself and your home to this gorgeous festive themed candle? Sparkling Snow is definitely my favourite offering from Yankee Candle this year and here are the reasons why... 

I find that many Christmas candles can be very overpowering; plus, it seems that choosing a yuletide scent is near on impossible nowadays - unless you love the smell of cinnamon or sugar cookies. To me, super sweet or spicy scents are quite a lot to handle, especially when there will be plenty of other smells occupying your house on the big day (mainly the delectable roast dinner cooking away in the kitchen!) So as you can imagine, when I picked up Sparkling Snow, I was pleasantly surprised by its subtle yet wintery fragrance!  

Yankee Candle simply describe this candle as the 'crisp scent of snow-covered pines' and I couldn't agree more! It is such a wonderful fresh scent which slowly fills the room rather than all at once like some of their more traditional Christmas candles do. I have actually picked up this candle for my boyfriends Mum as she loves Yankee Candles and I thought this would be a welcome addition to her collection. Candles make wonderful gifts and I think this one in particular would go down a storm with most people for two main reasons. Firstly, it is quite subtle and therefore quite a universal scent and secondly, as it is a white coloured candle, it will go with absolutely anybody's home decor! 

So if you're looking for a last minute gift for a relative or if you simply want to buy something for your home before Christmas tomorrow, then be sure to check out this candle if you are out and about in town today. I guarantee that you will not be disappointed! Also, I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas Day tomorrow and be sure to check back soon for even more posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment