Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Thursday 17 December 2015

Last Minute Gifts with The Body Shop


The Body Shop have some amazing gifts out this year and I have been meaning to blog about them for a little while now! Whilst I was browsing their website again this evening, I saw that The Body Shop had guaranteed delivery before the big day if you ordered up to the 22nd of December - which is perfect if you need to order any last minute gifts! So with that in mind, I thought that I would show you all some of the best gifts in the collection that caught my eye.

Soft Hands, Warm Kisses (£7.00) is such an affordable set which includes both a hand cream and a lip balm in one of stores most classic scents, Shea Butter. It would make a great stocking filler or secret Santa present!

If you wanted to opt for something a little more luxurious, the Red Musk Eau De Toilette Gift Set (£30.00) is perfect for any fragrance lovers in your life. I can imagine this scent to be very sultry and sexy, so it would be great to give to your special someone.

This adorable heart shaped gift set is another great option. The Nutty Body Butter Sweethearts (£12.00) contain three of The Body Shop's most coveted body butters; Shea, Moringa and Wild Argan Oil.

Now, we can't forget about the men in our lives and so this Modern Gents Shaving Kit (£25.00) would probably be up most peoples alley. Although it is a beauty product, it is very practical and so most mean would definitely appreciate this gift in my opinion!

This adorable Bear Sponge (£4.00) would be yet another great stocking filler item. There are a few other animal sponges you can pick up too (a robin and an owl,) so there is plenty of variety depending on who you are buying for. 

The Glazed Apple Feel Good Tin (£17.00) is the gift that I would most like to receive myself! I have smelt the new Glazed Apple range in store a few times and it is so delicious and unique! This set contains a shower gel, shimmer lotion, body butter and a sugar scrub. 

Strawberry Treats (£6.00) is yet another perfect item to buy as part of a Secret Santa present. It is super affordable and you can never really go wrong with a shower gel and body lotion combo!

Last but certainly not least is this lovely Coconut Festive Picks (£18.00) set. This is one of my favourite Body Shop scents as it so classic and the body butter in particular nourishes my skin so well. Plus, who could resist the super cute packaging that this gift come in?

So, those are the eight gifts that I really wanted to mention in this post. I tried to cater for every type of budget too, hopefully there is something in there for everyone! Which gift caught your eye the most? Have you bought any gift sets for your friends and family this year? Please let me know, as always, by leaving a comment below and... happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment