Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 27 November 2015

The Big Bang Bubble Bar!


If you love zesty and fresh scents, then this new bubble bar from Lush is just the thing for you! Personally, the fruity scents from Lush are my absolute favourite alongside the sweeter, candy-like ones such as the 'Creamy Candy Bubble Bar.' Although I do love a good old-fashioned bath bomb every once in a while, I have a serious love for bubble bars because they are much more moisturising and nourishing on your skin! Sure, they might not be all fizzy and exciting but they still smell delicious and leave your bath water a pretty colour too.

Big Bang (£3.75) is one of the newer bubble bars Lush have added to their permanent collection and I have been loving it so far. It has the most uplifting grapefruit, tangerine and lemon scent - which is a perfect combination for me. One of the other main ingredient featured in 'Big Bang' is avocado butter, which of course will leave your skin feeling super soft and hydrated. As for the colour of the bath water once you have crumbled it under a running tap to produce the bubbles, it goes a wonderful shade of blue!

I can quickly see this bubble bar becoming one of my new favourites (my current favourites are Brightside, The Comforter and Candy Mountain!) Fruity fragrances are my ultimate weakness and I will definitely be buying 'Big Bang' again once I get through my current stash of Lush goodies! I would love to know what your favourite Lush products are and if you have any recommendation for me; so please feel free to leave a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment