Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Tuesday 3 November 2015

A Mini Christmas Lush Haul


Lush products are a regular feature here on my blog nowadays and so it was pretty obvious that a Christmas haul was coming at some point! So, with my first pay packet from my new job, I decided to treat myself to a few bits and bobs. Of course, I could have gone absolutely crazy in store and put soooo many things in my basket but alas, I refrained. Although, I will definitely going back to pick up some more products in the near future as I have a lot of baths during the winter months. Clearly I was unintentionally going for some kind of pink & white theme during my latest visit too - oops! Anyhow, here are the few products that I chose to get my winter stash started...

Magic Wand Reusable Bubble Bar - £5.25
Even though the Magic Wand is a really popular item at Christmas time, I have never tried it before! However, I love anything that has a 'Snow Fairy' or candy-like scent, so this reusable bubble bar is right up my alley. The bell and ribbon make this product super cute and exciting to use as well. I cannot wait to have a sweet smelling bubble bath with this one!

So White Bath Bomb - £3.65
This is another bath bomb released in previous years that I am yet to try! The main reason why I was so attracted to 'So White' is because of it's unusual apple scent. It is so fresh and makes a nice change to the sweeter smells that I tend to lean towards at this time of year! It may not be the most colourful or exciting looking product of the bunch but I cannot wait to try it out nonetheless!

Razzle Dazzle Bath Oil - £2.00
I have used one of Lush's bath oils before in one of their Oxford Street exclusive gift sets that a friend bought me for my birthday and I loved it. So, I wanted to pick up 'Razzle Dazzle' to see if it made my skin feel just as smooth as the previous one did! It has a gorgeous fruity scent made up of raspberries, bergamot and lime. Plus, it has plenty of different oils to nourish and moisturise your skin!

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - £2.95
'Candy Mountain' is one of my all time favourite bubble bars, right behind my number one Lush product 'The Comforter.' It has the most gorgeous vanilla and candyfloss scent which I adore, it's almost good enough to eat! It turns your water a pretty pastel pink colour and the silver, sparkly lustre leaves your skin with a subtle shimmer too!

Star Dust Bath Bomb - £2.95
Last but certainly not least is this super cute and festive bath bomb. 'Star Dust' predominantly has a vanilla scent to it with a hint of both bergamot and rosewood oils. To me, its shape and dusting of silver glitter just screams Christmas! After having a look on the website too (which now shows videos of the products being used,) it seems to have lots of little multi-coloured star confetti inside it, which is released as your bath bomb fizzes away in the water. How amazing and festive is that?!

Overall, I am so excited to have gotten my hands on a couple of Christmas products and I cannot wait until I can go back and pick up some more! I am really looking forward to bath time now, knowing that I have plenty of new items to try out. Have you picked up any of Lush's Christmas range yet? If not, will any of it be on your Christmas list? Let me know by leaving a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment