Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Wednesday 7 October 2015

The Best Setting Spray In The World!


On Monday, I repurchased yet another bottle of my all-time favourite make-up setting spray, Urban Decay's All Nighter! Up until sometime last year, I had never used a setting spray before and I actually thought that they were a bit of a gimmick but after reading lots of rave reviews online, I took the plunge and my mind was changed almost instantaneously!

I have combination to oily skin and in the past, I always had trouble with make-up literally sliding off of my face during the course of the day (especially on my T-zone area.) However, since setting my face everyday with both pressed powder and a few spritzes of this spray, my make-up stays perfect for much longer! Of course, this product isn't a miracle worker; if it's a super hot day or I have a long shift at work, some shininess may still come through and affect my foundation ever so slightly but aside from those instances, my base always looks pretty much flawless! I could literally apply my make-up at 7am and it would still be in tact at midnight, which I think is pretty incredible if you ask me! It even stands the test of time when I go out clubbing at the weekends too and you definitely can't ask for much more than that!

I personally like to buy the travel size version of All Nighter (£9.00) instead of the original size because it fits nicely in my make-up brush holder, which in turn means that I will never forget to apply it! Plus, of course, it is much easier to pack if you want to take it on holiday with you.

Urban Decay do also have another setting spray in their repertoire called De-Slick - which is specifically targeted for oily skin types. Although, I have heard that it doesn't have quite as much staying power as the All Nighter does, which is why I have never opted to try it out even if I do fall into the oily skin category. 

I do not think that I will ever stray away from All Nighter... I mean, why mess with a good thing?! It is one of the best and readily available setting sprays on the market and I know that I can rely on it no matter what. So, if you haven't tried out this amazing holy grail products already, why not? I can guarantee that you are going to love it just as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment