Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 23 October 2015

A Casual Topshop Wishlist


I have been loving dressing more casually lately and I am all about comfort and warmth during the winter time! I am often a little bit hit and miss when it comes to Topshop, even though it is one of my favourite high street stores, but recently I have fallen in love with so many items. So today, I thought that I would share some of my top casual pieces with you all.

Trouble Motif Tee - £16.00
I am always partial to a slogan tee and this one is no exception to that rule! I love how simple it is and it can be paired with literally anything - jeans, skirts, leggings etc. I also love wearing a monochromatic t-shirt with a checked shirt layered over the top of it during autumn and winter for a laidback look.

Cable Knit Pom Beanie - £14.00
There's nothing like a cute beanie hat to keep you warm during the winter months and this one really caught my eye because it has two colours of yarn running through it. Plus, I love wearing hats to hide a bad hair day too ;)

Jersey T-Bar Triangle Bra - £9.00
I'm one of those girls who hates wearing a bra and I always take mine off as soon as I get home - I just find them so uncomfortable! So, the idea of wearing a triangle bra that has no underwire is so appealing to me. You still get a tiny bit of support but none of the discomfort!

Slouchy Stud Embellished Holdall - £40.00
This bag is definitely on my Christmas list, as my current bag is falling apart! I love slouchy bags in particular because I feel like you can fit so much more into them and I am one of those people who carries absolutely everything around with me. I also love how it has silver studs as embellishment as I am a huge fan of silver jewellery as opposed to gold, I feel like it suits me a lot more!

MOTO Vintage Borg Western Jacket - £59.00
I already have a denim jacket from Topshop but the fluffy shearling lining both inside and on the collar of this coat really appeals to me. Not only will it keep you warmer during the colder months but it also adds another texture and some extra interest to an outfit too!

Hazard Lipstick - £8.00
Lastly, I have never tried any of Topshop's lipsticks but I know many people who are a huge fan of them. I have heard that their colour pay off and formulation are great! At the moment, my lipstick collection is lacking in the reds department and so this shade would be the perfect for me!

So guys, those are the items that I currently on my Topshop wishlist. I hope that you like them! Topshop have so many great things at the moment so I definitely recommend that you check out your local store or their website to see what you can add to your own wishlist!

2 comments:

  1. I'm desperate to try Hazard lipstick, it looks so pretty! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look lovely doesn't it Jordan! Thank you for reading :) xx

      Delete