Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 28 August 2015

My Current Skincare Wishlist


Over the past fortnight, my skin has become very troublesome and hard to work with. My usually combination skin has become very dehydrated and I have had multiple breakouts. Not only this but when I apply my make-up, it just doesn't sit well on my skin! I have started to evaluate my current skincare routine and there are some products that I want to add to my collection in the near future. I have heard such great things about many of the items I am featuring in the post, therefore, I thought that it would be good to whip up a quick wishlist for all of you in case you feel like updating your current skincare routine too! So, here are the eight products that I am eyeing up at the moment;


The two items top of my wishlist that I think would really change the condition of my skin the most are the Serozinc Spray (£8.50) and the Glam Glow Supermud Mask (£44.00.) This is because I have heard that the toner is great for diminishing blemishes and under the skin bumps that I have gotten quite frequently lately. Plus, I can imagine the the Glam Glow mask would draw out all the impurities and 'gunk' out of my pores!

Which skincare items are you currently lusting over? Have you tried any of the products I've mentioned before? I would love to hear your opinion of them, so please do not hesitate to leave a comment down below and be sure to check back for my blog posts very soon. Until then, I hope that you have a wonderful and fun-filled weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I've read so many good things about The Body Shop Bouncy Sleeping Mask, something that's on my to-try list this autumn for sure! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Jennie! The only thing that's putting me off is the price tag haha, it's quite steep for The Body Shop! xx

      Delete