Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Tuesday 21 July 2015

I Won A Competition!


If any of you follow me on Twitter, you may have seen that last Thursday I won a competition courtesy of the amazing Katie Snooks. I almost fell off of my chair when I received the tweet saying that I was the winner! A few weeks ago, I entered a competition via this video of Katie's to win a £100 voucher to spend on the Feel Unique website - I honestly feel so lucky to have received such an amazing prize and I immediately hopped onto the website to browse at all of the amazing items that I could potentially pop into my basket! I am predominantly a drugstore girl as my budget is usually pretty small. so I cannot tell you how excited I was to be able to pick some more luxurious products for myself!

 My delivery arrived yesterday morning and I thought that I would quickly show all of you what I ended up choosing. Of course, I haven't tried out any of the products yet (aside from the lip balm,) so I will be sure to write up a few in-depth reviews in due course! Although, I am sure that I am going to be obsessed with and love all of them. So, without rambling on for too long, here are the items that I chose:

Origins GinZing Energy-Boosting Moisturiser
I have always wanted to try something from Origins and I am really getting into my skincare lately! I have heard such great things about this moisturiser, so I am really looking forward to trying it out.

Urban Decay Moondust Eyeshadow in Moonspoon
Another thing that I have really gotten into in the last six months or so is eyeshadow. I love experimenting with different looks and I thought that this gorgeous, ultra-sparkly silver shadow would be a great addition to my collection - I bet it will look amazing for night time looks!

NUXE Reve de Miel Lip Balm
I have never really been fussy when it comes to lip balm, I love what most high street brands have to offer but I have heard from so many people that this NUXE product is amazing! I'm really interested to see how well this conditions my lips.

Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush
I have been seriously lacking in the eyeshadow brush department. I have a few Real Techniques one that I use religiously, however, I thought that this one from Sigma would be a great fluffy blending brush to add to my collection!

Clinique Cheek Pop Blusher in Heather Pop
My beloved Rimmel blusher has hit pan and so I definitely knew that I wanted to try out a new one. I have seen so many reviews saying the the formula of the Cheek Pop range is outstanding, so I picked up 'Heather Pop' - a gorgeous cool toned pink shade.

YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in Nude In Private
I have always wanted to own a YSL lipstick for as long as I can remember and so this is actually the very first thing that I popped into my basket. I opted for a nude-y pink shade with a subtle shimmer running through it to ensure that I could wear it both day and night. Plus, the packaging is going to look amazing in my acrylic lipstick storage!

So, those are the six items that I managed to pick up using the voucher code that Katie gave me. Again, I feel so incredibly lucky to have won such an incredible prize and I cannot wait to start using all of my new goodies! What would you purchase if you had £100 to spend on Feel Unique? Let me know, as always, by leaving a comment down below!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh you chose some lovely things! I really like GinZing! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennie! I used it for the first time last night, I loved the consistency :) plus, it smells so nice haha! xx

      Delete
  2. Congrats! You picked some amazing bits! I love the blush you got!
    fixmeinfortyfivex.blogspot.co.uk - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Stacey :) I love it too! xx

      Delete