Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Saturday 4 July 2015

My Sephora Wishlist: Highlighters



Hi guys! Welcome back to the fourth installment of my 'Sephora Wishlist' series. For those of you who do not know, I started this series on my blog a few months ago after browsing their website for hours on end wishing that I lived in America or another European country that actually had Sephora stores! Of course they do now luckily ship to the UK but let's face it, the postage and packaging is really not worth it unless you buy a tonne of products in one go! In case you missed my other three posts in the series, here are the links to the previous three categories I have feautured so far; lips, eyes and blush.

Over the past year or so, I have become absolutely obsessed with highlighters and how they make my skin look. I always feel so pretty and glowy when I wear them! So, it was no question that I had to create this wishlist next. So, here are the eight luminising products that I would love to own!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette / Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizer / Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder CompactJosie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Wand / Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Highlight / Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector /  Bobbi Brown Shimmer BrickJosie Maran Argan Enlightenment Illuminizing Veil


So, those are the highlighters that I am currently lusting after! Hopefully I will be able to add one or two of them to my collection in the future. What is your all-time favourite highlighting product? Do you own any of the aforementioned highlights? Please let me know, as always, by leaving a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment