Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Saturday 9 May 2015

My Sephora Wishlist: Eyes


Hi guys, welcome back to the second installation of my Sephora Wishlist series! In case you didn't catch the first one, which was all about lip products, you can read it right here. The main reason that I started this brand spanking new series was to share with all of you some of my most coveted products. Living in the UK means that I do not have access to a Sephora store unless I want to pay an extortionate price to get items shipped over (which is something that I don't want to do!) Anyhow, onto today's post, I have put together a wishlist all to do with eye make-up. From palette to mascara to liner, there's a real mixed bag here!

Here are links to all of the items in this weeks wishlist:


I hope you all enjoyed the second part of my Sephora series. Which products have caught your eye? What is your current favourite eye look? Please let me know by leaving a comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment