Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Wednesday 13 May 2015

MAC Lipsticks To Add To My Collection


Being a drugstore girl at heart (begrudgingly because I don't have a huge budget,) I only have a few MAC lipsticks as, of course, they are rather pricey compared to the likes of Rimmel or Maybelline! However, I am really interested in adding to my collection in the next up and coming months. My birthday is on the 28th, so hopefully I'll get some extra money to spend rather soon! So far, I own three MAC lipsticks; Crosswires, Plumful and Velvet Teddy. When it comes to make-up, lip products are my ultimate weakness so in my eyes I can never have enough. I want my stash to just keep on growing!

Therefore, today, I wanted to share with you all of the MAC lipsticks that I am dying to add to my collection. Let's get started!

Ruby Woo - a matte vivid blue-red
Chatterbox - a bright red-pink
Sea Sheer - a grapefruit pink
Rebel - a midtonal cream plum
Show Orchid - a very hot pink
Midimauve - a rosy pearly mauve
Sweet & Sour - a soft peach cream
Candy Yum-Yum - a neon pink
Taupe - a muted reddish taupe brown

As you can see, I have got quite the wishlist! I'm hoping that I'll be able to get my hands on all of these shades over time, so then I can eventually do an updated blog post showing my selection! Which MAC lipsticks do you own? Which shades are you currently lusting after? I would love to hear your recommendations on what shades are worth the money, so please let me know by leaving your comment down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment