Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Thursday 5 March 2015

My Monthly Favourites - February 2015


Hi guys, I cannot believe how fast February has flown by! It's seriously hard to fathom that we are already into the third month of 2015. As far as beauty products went, this past month was a mixture of new and old discoveries - some super simple and others a tad more luxurious! As always, I wanted to share my five favourite products of the month with you, my lovely followers, so let's just right in and get down to business and talk all things beauty!

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Eau De Toilette - £51.50
You may already know this if you read my Daisy Dreamin' blog post last month but my parents went on holiday and generously bought me back a bottle of Marc Jacobs' Daisy Dream perfume. As I have done an in depth review already, I won't ramble on too much but I am in love with this fragrance already. It's the perfect scent to wear as we enter into spring and it's light floral yet woody notes are to die for. This is a must buy!

Nivea Sensitive Day Cream - £4.49
My skin has really taken a turn for the worse lately and it has become prone to a lot of redness and the occasional dry patch too. I decided that a really simple moisturiser would do the trick and so far, this one from Nivea has been wonderful. As far as day creams go, this is too rich for my combination skin so I opt to use it at night time instead. However, with that being said, this cream has bought my skin back to normality and has given it a huge hit of moisture too. I highly recommend it to anybody with super sensitive or unruly skin!

MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo in Joy & Laughter - £17.00
Way back in my 'What I Got For Christmas' blog post, I showed you this gorgeous eyeshadow duo from MAC that my friend Sarah kindly bought me. This lilac marble-like shadow is sooo beautiful and gives such a lovely finish on the lids. The colour really makes my eyes pop too, which is always a bonus! Rather than using the two shades separately, I like to swirl my brush around to combine the two and then add a matte shadow from my Naked 2 palette into the crease. It's seriously the perfect glitzy combo!

MAC Plumful Lipstick - £15.50
I also have a second favourite from MAC this month in the form of their ever so popular lipstick, 'Plumful.' Being one of the brands 'lustre' lipsticks, this product adds a lovely glossy and semi-sheer wash of colour to the lips - although it can be built up too if you prefer a bolder lip. The shade itself is a beautiful plum/rose colour that is extremely wearable, no matter the occasion. I an imagine this shade flattering a lot of skin tones too, so it's definitely a must buy as far as MAC lipsticks go!

Soap & Glory Hand Cream Super Dream - £7.00
Last but not least is one of my most important favourites of the month. My hands and my cuticles have been especially dry lately and so, I have been using this hand cream from Soap & Glory religiously in order to get them back in tip-top condition. The reason that I like this one in particular is because its rich without being overly sticky, which is something that I really despise when it comes to hand creams!

So, that's another lot of favourites over! I hope that you all enjoyed reading about the products that I was loving throughout February! What beauty products have you been loving lately? Please leave your comments below!

6 comments:

  1. I love this perfume! Lovely post x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma, I'm glad that you like the perfume as much as I do too :) x

      Delete
  2. Daisy Dream is such a pretty scent, the bottle is adorable too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jennie, it's so cute! Thank you for reading :) x

      Delete
  3. I love Daisy Dream; it's such a gorgeous scent! Like all of the other Marc Jacobs perfume the packaging is stunning :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Elise, they're packaging is so beautiful! Thank you for reading :) x

      Delete