Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Saturday 21 March 2015

Mini Forever 21 Haul


Yesterday, I went out shopping with my Mum and she treated me to a few pieces from Forever 21. For the past couple of weeks, I have been attempting to update my wardrobe for spring & summer and so far I have found some gorgeous items. Forever 21 is a great store to go to when you want to get lots of things in one go because not only are their clothes really stylish, they are super affordable too! It is by my favourite store to shop in. Anyhow, without rambling on for too long, here are the three items I picked up.

First up is this stunning Floral Lace Mock Neck Top (£12.00.) I have been looking for some more dressy tops recently to pair with some high waisted jeans for when I go out to somewhere that doesn't require wearing a full on dress and heels combo. I loved this top in particular because to me, lace looks very sophisticated yet sexy at the same time. It is ever so slightly cropped which means that you one show a slither of skin. You could wear this top with a cropped black vest underneath it but I think wearing just a lplain black bra underneath would look amazing too. I can't wait to wear it!

The next thing I picked up with this cute Tribal Print Cami (£8.00.) I have really gotten into wearing camis lately as they are so girly and comfortable to wear. I also love the tribal print trend and so this top is the perfect fit for me! There was also a blue version of this top but I opted for this orange and brown colour instead as I do not have many neutral shades in my wardrobe like these. I know that I will definitely get a lot of wear out of it, in fact, I am wearing it as I type this post right now!

Lastly, I picked up this Striped Crop Top (£5.00) is it is a great basic to have within my wardrobe. Although on the website it is the price listed above, I actually found this item whilst browsing the sale rail and managed to snatch it up for a mere £1.99 - what a bargain! As with the other items in this haul, I know that this top will become a new staple for me as it is just so versatile.

So, those are the three items that I snapped up yesterday. What do you think of them? What are you doing to update your spring/summer wardrobe? I'd love to know, so please don't hesitate to leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely purchases! Love the lace top <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennie, I can't wait to wear it :) x

      Delete