Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Saturday 27 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas 2014

Hi guys, I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas with your loved ones! It seems like 'What I Got For Christmas' posts are extremely popular amongst the beauty blogger community, so today I thought that I would jump on the bandwagon and show you all the gifts that I received from my friends and family this year. As always, I feel incredibly lucky and privileged for all of the presents that I have received and I have been thoroughly spoilt. I am a very lucky girl! So, without any further rambling, lets begin.

One of the main presents from my parents this year was the Naked 2 palette, also accompanied by the Real Techniques eye starter set. I am typically a liquid liner girl but I have been wanting to get into using more eyeshadow and changing up my look, so I am incredibly happy that I received these two gifts! I cannot wait to start using them and create the perfect smokey eye! On top of this, my parents also bought me my second ever lipstick from MAC in the shade 'Plumful,' which I have been eyeing up for quite a while.

I also received some more gorgeous beauty bits from my friend Sarah that I am beyond happy with! She bought me a MAC eyeshadow in 'Joy & Laughter,' a Clinique lid smoothie and a Bobbi Brown tinted eye brightener.

From my brother, I asked for a whole lot of Lush products this year! I asked for some of my all time favourites (The Comforter and Buffy Body Butter,) as well as some more festive items that I am yet to try. I am really excited to use the Luxury Lush Pud as I've seen how multi-coloured it turns your bath water and I am also so pleased that I am finally the owner of Snow Fairy, it smells soooo sweet and delicious!


Another amazing gift that I received from my parents is this gorgeous bra and knicker set from Boux Avenue! I absolutely love the colour and design of this underwear and I feel so lucky because Boux Avenue are such a luxurious brand. The set was packaged up so nicely and there were even white petals hidden inside the box! I've never really spent that much money on lingerie in the past, so this is a real treat for me! 


My boyfriend got me a lovely array of gits this year! Firstly, he bought me The Fault In Our Stars and the final 90210 box set which was missing from my DVD collection. Plus, a huge box of Munchies that I can indulge in whilst watching all of my new discs. As well as this, he also got me a few Lush bits that all smell absolutely amazing, as he knows how much of a Lush addict I am. However, the most amazing gift of all is the most gorgeous feather necklace from Pandora! I was incredibly shocked when I opened it up as I have never been bought expensive jewellery before. This necklace is so special to me and it's something that I can keep forever!


As you can see, my parents thoroughly treated me this year, as I also received a new bottle of my favourite perfume - Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna. As well as this, they also got me these adorable Minnie Mouse fleece pyjamas. They are the most comfortable & cosy PJ's ever and they're so soft that even more dog loves to lie on them!


Last but not least, my friend Laura got me these two lovely presents. First up are these cute penguin slipper socks. They are really comfy and I just love the adorable slogan on them! As well as this she also got me this really cool lip set from Kiko, which is a brand that I've never tried before. The set include a matching pinky nude lipstick and lip liner. They are the perfect every day colour and are super long lasting!

Overall, I am so happy with each and every present that I received from my friends, family and boyfriend this year. I know that I am incredibly lucky to get such wonderful gifts and I cannot wait to start using them all. I hope you all liked reading my 'What I Got For Christmas' post. If you have done a post like this yourself, please send me a link to it because I would love to see what all of my followers got too! Thank you for reading and again, I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. ooh you got some lovely things! The underwear set is gorgeous and those socks are so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Natalie, I love them! I hope that you had a lovely Christmas xx

      Delete
  2. i got some similar Lush things, they smell so delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do don't they Cat :) thank you for reading! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, aren't you so so lucky!! The Lush goodies and Naked 2 I am in love with!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do feel very lucky! I'm in love with Naked 2 already :) thank you for reading Taylor, I hope you had a lovely Christmas! xx

      Delete
  4. Ooh lots of lovely Lush goodies! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of them, they smell amazing haha! I hope you had a lovely Christmas Jennie! Xx

      Delete
  5. Looks like you got some really lovely things, I hope you had a lovely christmas! x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel very lucky! Thank you Megan, I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and got lots of nice gifts too xxx

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Tanya :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What amazing presents!! :) And look at all those lovelies from Lush!!!
    And those Minnie Mouse pj's look so cosy!
    I just posted my 'What I Got For Christmas' post, which I hope you can check out if you get a chance lovely:
    What I Got For Christmas

    Ellis - Ellis Tuesday

    ReplyDelete