Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Sunday 14 December 2014

Soap & Glory's 'The Next Big Thing' Exclusive Gift Set


As I'm sure that all of you are aware by now, Soap & Glory released an amazing exclusive Christmas gift set in Boots on Friday morning. 'The Next Big Thing' gift set designed by Hattie Stewart contains a whopping ten full-size Soap & Glory products for you to get your mitts on (or your friends and family if you do intend on buying it for somebody else!) With the contents of the box costing over £76 if you were to buy them all individually, this £29 gift set is the bargain of the century! Of course, this offer only lasts until the 18th of December though, so you will have to go and grab one as fast as you can before the price is raised to £60 after this introductory period.

Yesterday, my Mum kindly picked up this gorgeous gift set for us to share - what an amazing early Christmas present! So, today I thought that I would share with you all exactly which products are inside the gift set!

The 10 items included in 'The Next Big Thing' are: Heel Genius Foot CreamButter Yourself Moisture LotionWhipped Clean Shower ButterOrangeasm Body WashHand Dream Hand CreamSexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer in Charm OffensiveOff Your Face WipesThick & Fast Mascara and finally the Sugar Crush Body Scrub. All ten if these items are classic Soap & Glory products that are such high quality and smell incredible!


I was really happy when I saw that my all time favorite product, the Sugar Crush body scrub, was included in this set. Not only do I love it's brown sugar and lime scent but it does such a great job of exfoliating your skin without being too rough or abrasive. Another one of the products that I cannot wait to try out is the Orangeasm body wash. I am lover anything fruity and citrus-y when it comes to body products, so I'm looking forward to putting this one to the test! 

Another product that caught my eye was the Whipped Clean shower butter as I had never heard of it or seen it before! It is essentially a moisturiser that you can use whilst you are in the shower (similar to Nivea's In-Shower Body Moisturiser.) Plus, it also doubles up as a product that you can shave your legs with too. I used this product yesterday because I was really intrigued by it and the results were amazing! My skin felt silky smooth and the gorgeous pistachio, almond and vanilla scent lingered on my skin for hours. As you can see, the set also contains some of Soap & Glory's most infamous products; Heel Genius and The Righteous Butter which makes this kit even more appealing! 

Overall, if ten brilliant full-sized S&G products for well over half price do not tickle your fancy - then I'm not sure what will! Whether you do decide to buy this present for yourself or for a loved one, you will not be left disappointed!

6 comments:

  1. This does look so good! I considered picking it up but I just don't think I would use all the scrub/moisturiser products x

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a lovely gift set :) thank you for reading Jasmin! x

      Delete
  2. I get these sets every year from my Mum for Christmas, I absolutely love Soap & Glory so it's the perfect present for me :) I'm really excited to try the Shower Butter as I've heard it's a lovely product! x

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a lovely present to receive each year! I do love the shower butter so far, let me know what you think of it :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love Soap & Glory! That shower whip sounds really interesting, never used an in shower moisturiser before...
    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I would love to receive this box of Soap and Glory goodies as a gift! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete