Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday 22 December 2014

Lush's Twilight Bath Bomb


Hi guys. Last Wednesday, I received one of my first Christmas presents from my good friend Lucy at our annual festive girls night. As part of my gift, she bought me Lush's Twilight bath bomb. As I'm sure that all of you are aware by now, I have become the worlds biggest Lush fanatic ever since I started using their products after being gifted with some products last Christmas! I had tried Twilight once before and I loved it, so I was extremely happy to receive another one!

The following night, I couldn't resist popping this pink beauty into my bath! One of my favourite things about this bath bomb is the colour that it turns my bath water. As Twilight begins to fizz, it releases swirls of pastel pink and blue which eventually then turns into the most gorgeous lilac colour (purple is my favourite colour, hence why I love this product so much!) Plus, the bomb also contains tiny particles of glitter that make your bath water look magical. 

Aside from that, Twilight's scent is absolutely divine. The blend of lavender and ylang ylang make for a super relaxing bath after a long and tiring day. In the past, I had never been the biggest fan of lavender as it is quite potent, but this scent is really subtle and soothing. On Lush's website, they claim that Twilight can help aid a good nights sleep. I'm not sure if the product itself improved my slumber that night but the bath itself really did help me rewind after what was quite a stressful day.

Overall, Twilight is a gorgeous little bath bomb and I highly recommend it to anybody who likes to pamper themselves and unwind after a long day! Lush products are a great way to treat your loved ones this Christmas, so if you still haven't completed your Christmas shopping, maybe a bath bomb or two would be a great stocking filler! 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have wanted this bathbomb for so long now and love the lavender essential oil mix <3 I normally like sweet smells but love lavender as it's so soothing and relaxing after a long day :) lovely review xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it as much as I do Jenny, it is super relaxing to use :) xx

      Delete