Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Tuesday 18 November 2014

The Perfect Stocking Filler!


Hi guys! I went out shopping earlier on today to buy Christmas presents for my boyfriends family. As I had already consciously decided to buy something for both his mum and his sister in Boots, I realised that I would be able to get a third present for free due to Boots' 3 for 2 offer on all Christmas gifts. So, after picking up the bits that I needed, I wandered around the store looking for a third present as a little treat to myself. In the end, I opted for this gorgeous No7 Mini Lip Treats gift set for just £8.00! I personally think that this would be a lovely little stocking filler, therefore, I decided to do a post to show you all how great this duo is just in case you want to purchase it for a loved one.


This adorable gift set contains two mini versions of No7's ever-so-popular High Shine lip crayons. The two shades included in the kit are 'Delicate Pink' (a rosy pink) and 'Daydreamer' (a peachy nude.) I think that both colours would be incredibly flattering on a lot of different skin tones, so this set is very universal in a way. The formulation of these crayons are on point too; they are not at all sticky or drying, in fact they add a fair amount of moisturisation and shine to lips as well as a pop of colour. Although the colours are quite sheer, they can be built up to have a bit more pigmentation if you would like them too.

I honestly cannot decide which shade out of the two is my favourite! Whilst 'Delicate Pink' really brightens up your complexion, 'Daydreamer' is a perfect nude colour that doesn't wash you out which also looks great with a smokey eye. 

The final reason why I think that this gift makes a brilliant stocking filler is its packaging. It's super festive and girly-looking at the same time; I love the pink and gold glittery design. Another thing that I like about the packaging is that there is a little fabric loop hole at the top of the box, which means that you could hang the duo on your Christmas tree instead if you decided not to wrap it up or put it in somebody's stocking. I thought that was a genius idea!

(Top: Delicate Pink - Bottom: Daydreamer)

Overall, I think that this lip crayon duo is a perfect stocking filler for any beauty lover in your life. Not only are the shades extremely wearable and pretty but the dinky packaging is very cute too. After trying the crayons out for myself, I cannot recommend them enough! Do you like the look of this set? Which shade is your favourite? Let me know by leaving a comment below!

4 comments:

  1. Iv bought this today for my mum! Shes loves this brand and the shades are perfect, such a bargain xx
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet she's going to love it, I certainly do! Thank you for reading Emma :) xx

      Delete
  2. This looks so lovely, the perfect little gift for sure! <3 x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennie, I'm glad that you agree :) I love them so far xx

      Delete