Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Tuesday 9 September 2014

My Current Topshop Wishlist


Hi guys! I think its safe to say that autumn is right around the corner (or is already here) in the UK. Therefore, it's probably getting to the time of year were we are putting our pretty summer dresses and skirts into storage and are looking to update our wardrobes a little as we transition into autumn/winter. I am looking to do just that and there are quite a few pieces from Topshop that have caught my eye this week. So, today I thought that I would share a few of these pieces with all of you. Enjoy!

Mixed Yarn Jumper - £34.00
First up is my favourite item of the bunch! I think that this jumper is absolutely gorgeous. I love that the knit is made up of lots of different colours, which means that there are a lot of options as to what to match it (or accessorise) with. I also really like the fact that the sleeves are slightly cropped too.

Lace Trim Shorts - £34.00
I have been after a pair of black lace shorts for ages and these ones look perfect for me. The lace definitely adds a feminine and dressy edge to an otherwise dull pair of shorts. I also love the fact that they are high waisted too, so they can be paired with crop tops and so on.

Gemini Ring - £4.00
I am a huge of simple silver jewellery and this ring is right up my alley. Of course, this is a horoscope ring and so Topshop do stock all twelve variations of this ring in both silver and gold! As my birthday is on the 28th of May, I am a Gemini. I just think that this ring is so cute and delicate, which is perfect for my small hands too.

Monochrome Tile Print Purse - £16.00
The purse that I have at the moment has seen better days and I have been after a new one for a while. I absolutely love the monochrome design and the purse also looks quite spacious, which is essential for me to store all of my money and various cards. This is definitely high up on my wishlist!

Dogtooth Leggings - £25.00
Last but not least are these really cool dogtooth leggings. I tend to stick to plain bottoms and opt for patterned tops instead but I am starting to think that I should be a little more fashion forward. I think that these leggings are super cute and would lookg reat with a plain black top and maybe a denim jacket.

I hope you have all enjoyed reading about what is currently on my Topshop wishlist. I am so excited to starting updating my wardrobe for autumn/winter. Which item above is your favourite? What is currently on your fashion wishlist? Please let me know by leaving a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment