Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Butter Up: My Top 3 Favourite Body Butters


Hi guys. I have always been a major hoarder of body butters and I never seem to finish an entire tub before I've moved on to the next one. I have a never ending stash of moisturisers and my collection seems to just keep on growing, whether it be me not being able to resist an offer in Boots or receiving them as gifts. With that being said, I do have a couple of favourites that I always seem to come back to. Not only do these three of my favourite body butters get the job done in terms of keeping my skin soft but they all smell amazing too! So, I thought that I would just do a little post today to share with you all my much loved top three. Let's get started!

The Body Shop Passion Fruit Body Butter - £13.00
First up is a product that has been a bit of a rediscovery for me, as I previously mentioned in my monthly favourites post last week. I have loved The Body Shop's range of body butters for a long time and due to their thirteen pounds price tag, they are quite a treat for me. Yet, they do last such a long time and so they are definitely worth the investment. Out of the three butters that I am mentioning today, this one is definitely the richest and thickest in texture. Hence, I like to use this one right before bedtime as it does take quite long to sink in. However, it certainly does the trick and leaves my skin feeling supple and soft. To top it all off, the passionfruit scent is so summery and addictive too. This is a must have product in my opinion!

Soap & Glory Butter Yourself Five Fruits Super Rich Body Butter - £10.50 
Next up is my favourite butter out of the three. I am addicted to all things Soap & Glory and I have never found a bad product in their range that I have tried to this day (fingers crossed I never do either!) 'Butter Yourself' is a lovely fruity smelling body butter which features ingredients such as; orange waterjuice, peppermint oil and fruitliquid fig. This product nourishes extremely well without being sticky or leaving a horrible residue behind. It sinks in relatively quickly and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth, especially my legs! So far this tub has lasted me since Christmas and I still have a reasonable amount left, although I will definitely be re-purchasing this one when it runs out!

Boots Extracts Fairtrade Mango Body Butter - £8.00 for full size
Last but not least is this mini mango body butter which I received as part of a set from my friend Sarah. The Boots Extracts range has a great range of body butters for a very affordable price but this scent is by far my favourite. I do not use this product as often due to it being smaller in size but when I do, I love it! This body butter is the lightest of the three consistency wise, which means that it is excellent to wear during the daytime, as it does not stick to your clothing. The mango scent is very fresh and is a great pick-me-up too, which is another reason as to why I love it so much!

So those are my top three favourite body butters, I hope you have enjoyed reading about them. I really enjoy using all of them and as you can tell when it comes to body products, I love anything with a fruit-based fragrance or scent! Which are your favourites body butters? Have you tried any of my top three before? Please let me know in the comments below. Thank you :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Body Shop body butters, just wish they were a bit cheaper!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too Belle but maybe it's a good thing they aren't cheaper or else I would have them all and be an even bigger hoarder haha :) xx

      Delete