Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Wednesday 12 February 2014

My Outfit Wishlist: Monochrome


Hi guys! Today I thought that I would do a quick outfit wish list including some fashion items that I have been lusting after over the past couple of weeks. As you all know, monochrome is a huge trend right now, however it is a classic look that can be worn all year round. This particular trend is right up my street as I, for some reason, tend not to inject too much colour into my wardrobe - I just love wearing black. I much prefer to pair my outfits with a bright lip colour instead! So, here is the outfit that I have pulled together for you all today.

Gingham Half Sleeve Crop Top from Topshop - £24.00
This top is probably my favourite out of all of the pieces I have chosen! This cute little crop top combines two trends in one; monochrome and gingham/tartan print. I feel that this top would look great on a variety of body shapes and I just adore it!

Vintage High Waisted Hotpants from Topshop - £28.00
Now, you couldn't wear a crop top without pairing it with something high waisted. You can't really go wrong with some classic denims turn-up shorts. Seeing as the weather in the UK is not great right now, I would team the shorts with some tights to keep warm.

V Midi Ring from Topshop - £5.00
I am probably the only person who hasn't jumped on the midi ring bandwagon yet because I haven't found any that I really like or that fit my tiny fingers. However, I love the simple shape of this ring and for a fiver, it's a bargain too!

Pieces Patricia Satchel Bag from ASOS - £34.00
I have been after a new bag for a while as my H&M one is a little battered now and this one that I found on ASOS looks like the perfect replacement. I love the crocodile-like texture as it sets it apart from any other standard black bag on the market.

Black Brogue Lace Up Boots from New Look - £19.99
Last but not least are these lace up boots. I have an almost identical pair from New Look that I bought few years ago that I have worn religiously since, they are super comfortable and go with everything! However, my pair have now seen better days and so I am definitely planning on buying this pair soon.

I hope that you all enjoyed this post and please let me know what you think of the outfit. I am hoping to do many more wishlists like this in the future so keep your eyes peeled. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment