Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Friday 26 July 2013

Outfit Of The Day: Maxi Skirt


Hi guys. Again, I realise that it has been over a week since I last blogged and so I am making up for it today with something that I have never done before - an outfit of the day post! I have always been dubious of maxi skirts because as a petite girl who is a mere five foot two inches tall, I tend to steer away from long lengths as I have always felt that I suit shorter lengths and I have always just stuck to that. However, I have taken the plunge and finally purchased an aztec print maxi skirt. Consequently, I thought I would share my outfit with you today as I am on my way to a barbecue this afternoon. I absolutely love the entire outfit and I've come to realise that I can get away with maxi skirts after all. I have so many tops in my wardrobe that will go with this garment, especially as the skirt is black and white, which will match almost anything. To take this skirt into the evening, I would switch to some wedges instead of the sandals that I am wearing today. Also, teaming this outfit with a denim jacket over the top would also look lovely. 

Necklace: Primark (£2) - Ring: New Look (£3.99) which is part of a pack of 4


If you would like me to do more Outfit Of The Day posts in the future then please comment below and let me know as I really enjoyed putting this post together! Thank you for reading :) 

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is lovely! I love the maxi skirt!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth
    Peach Pow XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Tamsyn, I love it too :) xx

      Delete