Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Monday 15 April 2013

'Paramore' Album Review


I have always been a big Paramore fan and since their line-up changed, I was a bit dubious as to what the new album would sound like. I think that in my honest opinion, no Paramore album will ever compare to 'Riot!' However, saying this, after listening to their new self-titled album online, 'Paramore,' I am pleasantly surprised! This is now Paramore's fourth studio album and I have been listening to a few of the tracks on repeat in my car all weekend long! 

'Last Hope' is my favourite song as I can really relate to the lyrics, and I love how the song slowly builds. Also, I think that the song really showcases the softer side to Hayley's vocals. Another one of my favourites on the album is 'Hate To See Your Heart Break,' which is another rather mellow track. Whenever I listen to this song, it really relaxes me. The two tracks that I have pointed out on the album so far are quite slow, so on the contrary, another one of my favourites is 'Be Alone.' This song is considerably more up-beat and and shows off Hayley's power and range in her voice. Last but not least, my final favourite off of the album is of course 'Still Into You,' their current single. When I first heard this song for the first time, I wasn't really keen but now I absolutely love it - which makes the song a 'grower.' It is incredibly catchy and never fails to put me in a good mood! 

Here is the entire track list for the album:

1. Fast In My Car
2. Now 
3. Grow Up
4. Daydreaming
5. Interlude: Moving On
6. Ain't It Fun
7. Part II
8. Last Hope
9. Still Into You
10. Anklebiters
11. Interlude: Holiday
12. Proof
13. Hate To See Your Hear Break
14. (One Of Those) Crazy Girls
15. Interlude: I'm Not Angry Anymore
16. Be Alone
17. Future

Overall, I would really recommend you to give the album a listen. The songs are all different to one another, which makes the album incredibly diverse in my opinion. If any of you give it a listen or have done already, I would love to know your thoughts on it and what your personal favourites are. So, please don't hesitate to leave a comment below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment