Beauty Fashion Lifestyle

Thursday 14 March 2013

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my blog! At this current moment in time I have no followers, so this 'hello' post is for my followers in the very near future (I hope!)

To introduce myself, my name is Michaela and I am brand new to Blogger. I am very excited about getting the ball rolling with this. The majority of my posts will be about fashion & beauty, music and any other random thoughts I have. As a lover of Tumblr, I thought it was about time that I shifted over to Blogger, where there is a lot more freedom and blog customisation. I will probably by changing the layout and bit and bobs over the coming weeks to get my page looking exactly as I want it, so it is very much a work in progress at the moment! I have also signed up to Blog Lovin', so I would love it if you could follow me on there also!

I hope you all enjoy what my blog has to offer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment